Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Blessing- Week 69


It has been a spectacular and wild week!
I really enjoyed the last couple days with Elder Thompson; he is a great missionary and truly one of my best friends and I am so excited for him to be down in Lawton! I've absolutely loved having Elder Dean here in the mix. His love, and passion, and powerful spirit, and humility, and humor are definitely to be enjoyed and admired and I already know I am going to learn so much from him as I have already done this last week.
Elder Stevens got emergency transferred Sunday night to another area:( There is a missionary going home for medical purposes and President called us to pull Elder Stevens because we were the only trio in the mission. I was so sad and will miss him a lot but I loved being his friend and companion and learned a lot from him and I am excited for him!
We've been staying busy and the area is really beginning to really picking up again which is so exciting for me to see and be a part of. We have a great vision for this transfer and have been in the closest communication with the ward leaders that missionaries have ever been with them and because of that we are about to see so many more miraculous events and conversions about to take place. We love these members and will give and do anything to help them to succeed and bring their friends the joy and blessings of temporality and eternity, both. Missionary work is the greatest work to be engaged in!
I really enjoyed our Zone Conference and meetings yesterday and found it to be of incredibly great value. I feel as though I received a lot of personal revelation throughout the meetings and I learned so much and really appreciated and loved the opportunity to be interviewed personally by Elder Sitati, of the First Quorum of the Seventy, after it all. What a spiritually uplifting and confirming day to be with a general authority, having such great spiritual depth and capacity and love. He and his wife both have such a special spirit about them and I was honored and privileged to be able to talk with Sister Sitati after the meetings and be personally interviewed by Elder Sitati.

Keep the faith,
Elder Ricks

Life is so good!!:)
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please be safe. You are in my heart and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment