Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Blessing- Week 66


Happy Halloween!!!

It was such a great week to be a missionary! Yet again, we saw so many miracles unfold before us showing us God's power.:) Unfortunately, we had some canceled appointments, more rejection, and had to drop several of our investigators for lack of progression or interest. However, it was still amazing to see the hand of God through it all! We still have three really progressing investigators of great promise and motivation to learn more and to follow the example of Jesus Christ and we have several other marvelous individuals and families we have been excited about and hope to really help progress, we have an appointment with a potential investigator for later in the week that we are excited about and several other potentials and referrals that we are excited to follow up with and begin teaching! I'm are so grateful for so many opportunities to talk to so many people and have the privilege of sharing my testimony of Jesus Christ. I know He lives and stands at the head of this Church. He guides it and directs His work which I am engaged in. I love Him and hope each day to become more like Him in all I do and say. He has healed me, strengthened me, found me, enabled me, forgiven me, loved me, prospered me, and blessed and endowed me . He did all of those things the first time and He continues to do it day by day, even this very day. He will do the same for you. 

Keep the faith,
Elder Ricks

Ward Trunk or Treat:



No comments:

Post a Comment