Monday, August 3, 2015

Love you

July 28, 2015

Hello family, 
I love you so much and am so thankful for the kind notes and packages. I've loved it all. I can feel your love and prayers on my behalf and I hope you can feel mine in your busy lives! Looks like you've had a crazy busy week and I am so glad you are all safe and having fun!:)

My travel itinerary is: 
SLC->Minneapolis-> 2499 Delta 8:35am-12:04pm Aug. 4
Minneapolis->Oklahoma 5791 Delta 1:17pm-3:21pm Aug. 4
I will be able to call home three times that day, at the SLC airport to tell you I'm about to leave then when we have landed in Minneapolis and again when we get to Oklahoma!!:D (At least that's what Elder Brisk told me hahah)

I love my companion and my district!!! We have such a good time and I learn so much from them:) Everything is an adeventure and is hillarious and a memory/inside joke and when they say "lights out" at 10:30 it really means for my room, continue writing in your journal and have gospel discussions late into the night anytime from 11:00-12:00 hahaha oh man and I wrestled with Elder Ludlow yesterday and broke my watch and playing frisbee or volleyball with my district is fun. Idk we just have a lot of fun and I can't wait to get some pictures to upload so you can see my district!!:) 
There is so much I wish I could tell you but there isn't enough time! Just know I love you all so much. Keep the faith
With so much love,
Elder Ricks

PS: thanks for the letters and packages and I love you more than the MTC;) and Hawaii:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment