Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I'm Here


Howdy ya'll,
I don't actually know if they talk like that, I haven't heard anyone say ya'll one time and nobody has an accent so I could be coming home the same way I left which is pretty legit. Also, 7' is 7' and my mission president is 7' which is really stinkin tall!!! We walked out of the plane and got hit by the heat and humidity but I actually think it is going to be okay. The Lord definitely blesses us. 
It was so great to talk to you today and I can't wait to go out and get my new companion and area tomorrow and begin serving!!!
Waking up at 2:45 a.m. and getting only about 45 minutes of sleep on the plane leaves for an exhausted Elder Ricks. So I'm gonna try and get to bed as early as possible so goodnight:)
Love,
Elder Ricks
Elder Ricks with his Mission President (President Walkenhorst) and his wife!!


No comments:

Post a Comment