Monday, December 7, 2015

The Blessing- Week 19


We actually didn’t get an email from Elder Ricks again this week!?!  (I think he is spending his time responding to everyone who writes him, which is good!  We did email back and forth a little and this is what he said:

Elder Hilton and I are staying here together for another transfer!  It is going to be a great Christmas and I am so happy relieved and thrilled about it all!  We are doing great Mom, its amazing:)
I am excited to Skype with you in just a few short weeks/days!
The work is just amazing, the people are even better, and I love it! We have dinner's set for pretty much the whole month and I already know where I am going on Christmas day. It is the Morley's home. They are a new family in the ward with 5 kids and they are awesome!!!
Our Mission Christmas Conference is on December 17th.  We are really hoping we get our ipads then!


They bought matching Christmas ties for their ward Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment