Friday, July 24, 2015

Entering the MTC

July 22, 2015
What an exciting day!  I got up early, finished packing my bags and we were off to Provo!!  My brothers were headed to Boise to go to Youth Conference with my Uncle so I had to say good-bye to them before we left.  We had lunch at PF Changs along with several other families with new missionaries!  After lunch we had an hour before my scheduled time to enter the MTC so we went to the temple grounds to walk around (along with everyone else who was doing the same thing!)  I ran into Silas (Elder Wright) and that was fun.  Then we drove to the MTC, I gave my family one last hug and I was off!  We were told 700 New Missionaries entered the MTC today!
Last family picture after being set apart as a Missionary!









See you in Two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment